Violet is wild. She growls at the dog, draws on the walls, and slurps her cereal straight from the bowl. Violet's Gran takes her to the zoo for a relaxing trip but, after a mix-up, Violet spends the night with the monkeys and a monkey goes back with Gran.
Worse still, Gran and Violet's parents don't even notice!Will there be chaos or will a lesson be learnt?A charming and hilarious story about learning to be well behaved without completely losing your wild side, from the author and illustrator team behind 'Woolf'.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, Colour illustrations throughout
- Publisher: Pavilion Books
- Publication Date: 05/07/2018
- Category: Picture storybooks
- ISBN: 9781843653820
- EPUB from £3.99