1519. A Spanish fleet leaves Seville, heading west. Portuguese Captain Magellan is convinced of the existence of a South American strait that will expedite trade with the Indonesian Spice Islands.
Months later, in a deserted and inhospitable land, mutiny brews, two men are marooned and the world explodes in a riot of hallucinatory colour.
Antoine Coss's most substantial work to date is a fascinating drama, examining one of history's most intriguing mysteries.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 192 pages, 1 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Breakdown Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 21/01/2016
- Category: Comics and Graphic Novels
- ISBN: 9780957438156