Breguet 19, Farman F68 Goliath Paperback / softback
Part of the Polish Wings series
This new book in the popular Polish Wings series tells the story of two between-the-wars French aircraft - the Breguet 19 and the F68 Farman Goliath - in Polish service.
The Polish Breguet 19 was made famous by the epic Boleslaw Orlinski flight from Warsaw to Tokyo and back.
The Farman F68 Goliath was a giant bomber for its time.
The book features many previously unpublished photographs and specially commissioned colour profiles of camouflage and markings.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 88 pages, Full colour artwork, colour and b&w photos
- Publisher: Mushroom Model Publications
- Publication Date: 05/02/2015
- Category: Military aircraft
- ISBN: 9788363678142