Woodworking with the Router : Professional Router Techniques and Jigs Any Woodworker Can Use Paperback / softback
by Bill Hylton
Part of the American Woodworker series
Still the undisputed champion of router how-to books, all that and more is covered in this expanded, thoroughly revised and updated edition.
Hundreds of large, clear photos and drawings - now in full colour - show you everything you need to know about using a router productively and safely.
The information is specific, tested and accurate, making this crackerjack manual almost as indispensable as the router itself!
More than 10 years after its original publication, "Woodworking With the Router" remains the most highly regarded - and best-selling - router manual available.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 384 pages, full colour throughout, includes photographs, includes diagrams, includes patterns
- Publisher: Fox Chapel Publishing
- Publication Date: 01/01/2009
- Category: DIY: carpentry & woodworking
- ISBN: 9781565234383