Top ten Sunday Times Bestseller `Engaging, ambitious and creative' Guardian Where are we?
Are we alone? Who are we? Why are we here? What is our future? Human Universe tackles some of the greatest questions that humans have asked to try and understand the very nature of ourselves and the Universe in which we live. Through the endless leaps of human minds, it explores the extraordinary depth of our knowledge today and where our curiosity may lead us in the future.
With groundbreaking insight it reveals how time, physics and chemistry came together to create a creature that can wonder at its own existence, blessed with an unquenchable thirst to discover not just where it came from, but how it can think, where it is going and if it is alone. Accompanies the acclaimed BBC TV series.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 288 pages, (colour photographs throughout), Index
- Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
- Publication Date: 22/09/2014
- Category: Popular science
- ISBN: 9780007488803
- Paperback / softback from £6.92
- eAudiobook MP3 from £27.17