'Bah! Humbug!'Mr Scrooge is a squeezing, wrenching, grasping, scraping, clutching, miserable old man.
Nobody stops him in the street to say a cheery hello; nobody would dare ask him for a favour. And I hope you'd never be so foolish as to wish him a 'Merry Christmas'!
Scrooge doesn't believe in Christmas, charity, kindness - or ghosts.
But one cold Christmas Eve, Scrooge receives some unusual visitors who show him just how very mistaken he's been... BACKSTORY: Learn all about how the author Charles Dickens invented Christmas!
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 160 pages, b/w chapter headings
- Publisher: Vintage Publishing
- Publication Date: 03/09/2012
- Category: Classic fiction (pre c 1945)
- ISBN: 9780099573753
- Hardback from £5.38
- Paperback / softback from £3.84
- EPUB from £2.99