Drawing Cartoons provides invaluable support for anyone who has ever dreamed of drawing cartoons, but lacks the confidence. Taking the approach that anyone can draw, the author leads the reader through the steps of putting together cartoon figures, showing, for example, how a simple box shape can be transformed into a cartoon dog, or how a basic stick figure can convey a range of emotions. The book contains interviews with professional cartoonists who are household names, such as 'Mac' of The Daily Mail, 'Matt' of The Telegraph and Gerald Scarfe.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 160 pages, 400 colour images
- Publisher: The Crowood Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 21/05/2010
- Category: Comic book & cartoon art
- ISBN: 9781847971722