Danielle Walker's Against All Grain: Meals Made Simple : Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, and Paleo Recipes to Make Anytime Paperback / softback
Diagnosed with an autoimmune disease at 22, Danielle Walker spent many years in and out of the hospital and on high dosages of debilitating medications before taking her health into her own hands and drastically changing her diet and creating her wildly successful blog, Against All Grain, in an effort to help people eat well and feel great, without feeling deprived.
With recipes that make cooking for the grain-free family both easy and enjoyable, Meals Made Simple answers the age-old question: 'What s for dinner?'.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 336 pages, 1 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster
- Publication Date: 21/08/2014
- Category: Cookery for specific diets & conditions
- ISBN: 9781628600421