A collection of linked stories narrated by a recovering alcoholic and heroin addict, Jesus' Son is a disturbing portrayal of loneliness and hope.
He travels through an American underworld of burnt-out sports stars, hospital waiting rooms, doomed relationships and senseless violence.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 192 pages
- Publisher: Methuen Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/05/2004
- Category: Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- ISBN: 9780413772428
- Paperback / softback from £6.92
- EPUB from £7.19