Designing Your Business : Professional Practices for Interior Designers Paperback / softback
Designing Your Business, 2nd Edition, transforms aspiring interior designers into savvy business people as well as creative interior designers by offering strategies for working effectively with colleagues, clients, and resources.
The text explores business organization, legal and ethical issues, and business finance and accounting practices common to the profession.
The practical approach and engaging interactive pedagogy make it easy and interesting to learn the intricacies of the business, law, and practice.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 448 pages, 40 b&w illus
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing Plc
- Publication Date: 21/04/2016
- Category: Professional interior design
- ISBN: 9781501313950