At home, Paul shares a private world with his sister Elisabeth, a world from which parents are tacitly excluded.
Their room is where the Game is played, the Game being their own bizarre version of life.
All that they do outside is effectively controlled by the rules of the Game: unfortunately the rules of the Game prescribe that the two children must die...
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 144 pages
- Publisher: Vintage Publishing
- Publication Date: 07/07/2011
- Category: Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- ISBN: 9780099561378
- Paperback / softback from £5.40