Twenty-five lessons illustrate a wide variety of techniques to introduce and practice a range of grammatical structures between elementary and intermediate level.
The lessons are easy to follow, prepare, and adapt, and the teaching ideas introduced would be useful for both less experienced teachers and teachers who wish to broaden their repertoire.
Few or no additional resources are required.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 72 pages, numerous line drawings
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
- Publication Date: 01/12/2011
- Category: ELT resource books for teachers
- ISBN: 9780194421799
- Paperback / softback from £26.18
- EPUB from £13.29