English Pronunciation in Use Elementary Book with Answers, with Audio Mixed media product
Understand and be understood in English with the best-selling English Pronunciation in Use. Fifty easy-to-use units cover all aspects of pronunciation, including individual sounds, word stress, connected speech and intonation.
Each unit is supported by audio material in a range of accents.
An additional reference section offers a glossary of specialized terms, help with the pronunciation of numbers and geographical names, and fun exercises on phonemic symbols and minimal pairs.
A version with CD-ROM is available to purchase separately.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 166 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 25/01/2007
- Category: ELT: speaking / pronunciation skills
- ISBN: 9780521672665
- Mixed media product from £18.37