This book needs no introduction. The hardback edition was the hottest seller of 2004.
WH Smith cited it as the record holder for most copies of an autobiography sold in one week.
In fact it has turned out to be the surprise darling of the book trade!
Now, at last, the paperback edition is available and Katie has brought it right up-to-date with full details of her love for Peter, their new life together, their engagement and their impending wedding.
She also reveals the projects she has been working on and what the future holds for her career.
No book buyer will want to miss out on the next instalment of Katie's life - so fasten your seatbelts for another rollercoaster ride.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 288 pages, 32 illustrations, (16 colour )
- Publisher: John Blake Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/07/2005
- Category: Autobiography: arts & entertainment
- ISBN: 9781844541324
- EPUB from £3.99