Repairing Pottery and Porcelain : A Practical Guide Paperback / softback
A step-by-step guide to repairing pottery and porcelain, from the simplest plate to the most complex figurine.
There is advice on which materials to use, the methods and techniques of joining, and how to disguise the join afterwards.
The authors also discuss how much work to do in terms of conservation and restoration, and offer suggestions.
The volume should be suitable for home-owners, collectors and ceramists of all levels.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 112 pages, illustrations, photographs
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 30/04/2003
- Category: Ceramics: artworks
- ISBN: 9780713662412