Just when Hamish most needs him - the dentist turns up dead... In Scotland, where thrift and a 'nice set of dentures' are generally admired, dental surgeon Dr Frederick Gilchrist's cheap rates and penchant for pulling teeth have gained him a clientele.
However, wiser Highlanders (like Hamish Macbeth) opt to steer clear of this reputed womanizer's all-too-busy hands.
Only jaw-throbbing agony drives Hamish to Gilchrist's surgery, but what he finds is the dentist's dead body - putting several angry husbands in the frame for murder...
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 320 pages
- Publisher: Little, Brown Book Group
- Publication Date: 19/09/2013
- Category: Crime & mystery
- ISBN: 9781472105325
- Paperback / softback from £6.92
- eAudiobook MP3 from £16.76