New Eyes for Plants : A Workbook for Observation and Drawing Plants Paperback / softback
Part of the Art & Science series
Here are fresh ways of seeing nature on a journey through the seasons with observation and drawing exercises.
Simple observation exercises interwoven with inspiring illustrations invite you 'to see' with a fresh pair of eyes.
This opens a door onto a new way of practicing Science as an Art, using the holistic approach of Goethe.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 208 pages, 160 b&w illustrations
- Publisher: Hawthorn Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 22/03/2002
- Category: Drawing & drawings
- ISBN: 9781869890858