The Secret Life of the Mind : How Our Brain Thinks, Feels and Decides Paperback / softback
* Where do our thoughts come from?* How can we manipulate our dreams?* What is the role of the unconscious?* How do we make decisions and trust the judgement of both others and ourselves? In this mind-bending international bestseller by Mariano Sigman, one of the world's leading neuroscientists reveals his life's work exploring the intricacies of the human brain.
Building on his awe-inspiring TED talk and drawing on examples in science and the arts, The Secret Life of the Mind offers an accessible guide to how the human brain works and its impact on our everyday life.
This informative, lucid book is essential reading for anyone curious about how we perceive, reason and communicate.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 284 pages
- Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
- Publication Date: 23/05/2018
- Category: Popular science
- ISBN: 9780008210953
- Hardback from £13.08
- EPUB from £6.99
- eAudiobook MP3 from £9.59