Advanced Grammar in Use Book with Answers and Interactive eBook : A Self-study Reference and Practice Book for Advanced Learners of English Mixed media product
Grammar in Use is the world's best-selling grammar series for learners of English. This third edition, with answers and interactive eBook, contains 100 units of grammar reference and practice materials, with illustrations in full colour and a user-friendly layout.
It is ideal for learners preparing for the Cambridge Advanced, Proficiency or IELTS examinations, and is informed by the Cambridge International Corpus, which ensures the language is authentic and up-to-date.
The eBook has the same grammar explanations and exercises found in the printed book, plus other great features.
You can listen to all of the example sentences from the book, record your answers to exercises, highlight text, bookmark pages and add your own notes.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 304 pages, Worked examples or Exercises; 00 Printed music items; 00 Tables, unspecified; 00 Tables,
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 18/06/2015
- Category: ELT grammar & vocabulary
- ISBN: 9781107539303