Signature Bags : 12 Trend-Setting Bag Patterns to Sew at Home Paperback / softback
With thousands of patterns sold online in quilt and sewing shops, designer Michelle Golightly has demonstrated she has her creative finger on the pulse of the sewing market.
Her bag patterns, in particular, are fresh and utilitarian, both feminine and fashioned with the latest hardware.
This book will speak to the sewist and crafter and even the casual creator who loves fabric and better still is always looking for an excuse to talk about her sewing - what better than a truly adorable bag?
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 176 pages, 225 Illustrations, black and white; 100 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: F&W Publications Inc
- Publication Date: 23/02/2016
- Category: Needlework & fabric crafts
- ISBN: 9781440244209