This is a retelling of the classic Charles Dickens' story for children growing in their reading confidence and ability.
It is part of the Usborne Reading Programme developed with reading experts from Roehampton University.
The audio CD includes a dramatic listen-along recording with music and sound effects, followed by a read-along version with prompts for page turns.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 64 pages, full colour throughout
- Publisher: Usborne Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 28/08/2009
- Category: Classic
- ISBN: 9781409505389
- DVD from £8.99
- Hardback from £4.61
- Paperback / softback from £4.61
- EPUB from £1.78
- DVD from £5.49