Thomas Reid on Mathematics and Natural Philosophy Paperback / softback
Edited by Paul Wood, Thomas Reid
Thomas Reid was an intellectual polymath interested in all aspects of Enlightenment thought.
Paul Wood reconstructs Reid's career as a mathematician and natural philosopher and shows how he grappled with Sir Isaac Newton's scientific legacy.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 304 pages, 20 B/W illustrations
- Publisher: Edinburgh University Press
- Publication Date: 31/08/2017
- Category: Western philosophy: c 1600 to c 1900
- ISBN: 9780748643387
- EPUB from £14.99