The Nourishing Traditions Book of Baby & Child Care Paperback / softback
Makes the principles of traditional nutrition available to modern parents.
This book provides holistic advice for pregnancy and newborn interventions, vaccinations, breastfeeding and child development, as well as a compendium of natural treatments for childhood illnesses, from autism to whooping cough.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 352 pages, 10 black & white illustrations
- Publisher: New Trends Publishing Inc,US
- Publication Date: 16/02/2013
- Category: Pregnancy, birth & baby care
- ISBN: 9780982338315
- EPUB from £21.11