Functional Adaptive Control : An Intelligent Systems Approach Paperback / softback
Part of the Communications and Control Engineering series
Unique in its systematic approach to stochastic systems, this book presents a wide range of techniques that lead to novel strategies for effecting intelligent control of complex systems that are typically characterised by uncertainty, nonlinear dynamics, component failure, unpredictable disturbances, multi-modality and high dimensional spaces.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 266 pages, XXI, 266 p.
- Publisher: Springer London Ltd
- Publication Date: 13/09/2012
- Category: Mechanical engineering
- ISBN: 9781447110903
- PDF from £93.08