Philosophy and Blade Runner explores philosophical issues in the film Blade Runner , including human nature, personhood, identity, consciousness, free will, morality, God, death, and the meaning of life.
The result is a novel analysis of the greatest science fiction film of all time and a unique contribution to the philosophy of film.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 217 pages, XIII, 217 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 25/06/2014
- Category: Film theory & criticism
- ISBN: 9781137412287