The Boy who lost his Bumble Paperback / softback
Illustrated by Trudi Esberger
Part of the Child's Play Library series
The boy in this debut picture book is fascinated by the bees in his garden, and is puzzled and saddened when they disappear one rainy day.
What can have caused them to leave, and is there anything he can do to get his bumble back?
Nothing he tries is successful, but things start to look a little brighter with the arrival of Spring.
A gentle, quirky introduction to the cycles of nature, with an important and highly topical message about the value of bees to our world.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, 32 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Child's Play International Ltd
- Publication Date: 22/09/2014
- Category: Picture storybooks
- ISBN: 9781846436611