The Western Lands Paperback / softback
Part of the Penguin Modern Classics series
A fascinating mix of autobiographical episodes and extraordinary Egyptian theology, Burroughs's final novel is poignant and melancholic.
Blending war films and pornography, and referencing Kafka and Mailer, The Western Lands confirms his status as one of America's greatest writers.
The final novel of the trilogy containing Cities of the Red Night and The Place of Dead Roads, this is a profound meditation on morality, loneliness, life and death.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 272 pages
- Publisher: Penguin Books Ltd
- Publication Date: 28/01/2010
- Category: Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- ISBN: 9780141189949
- EPUB from £4.49
- eAudiobook MP3 from £16.76