How To Write For Television 7th Edition : A guide to writing and selling TV and radio scripts Paperback / softback
This book provides professional tips and techniques for those wishing to break into writing for TV whether it's a soap, series drama, or situation comedy.
It covers all aspects of script writing such as structure, plotting, characterization and dialogue and is packed with advice on presenting and selling scripts.
It also includes a chapter specifically on writing for radio.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 288 pages, no LS help required
- Publisher: Little, Brown Book Group
- Publication Date: 18/02/2016
- Category: Screenwriting techniques
- ISBN: 9781472135735
- EPUB from £3.99